Tuesday 15 May 2012

Little lost gems!


I've been moaning at my mother for ages because she always does this thing where she will move something then deny she did or forget where she put it. So for the last 9 months since I switched over bags these little lovelies were in a secret vortex! However, they have now been returned to me over much screaming and shouting, all I care about is that they're home safetly!
Amongst the train tickets and old gum floating around my bag were;

  • Soap and Glory Hand Maid Hand Sanitiser!
  • Viva La Juicy Rollerball
  • Powder-time Lover Benefit trio including Coralista, Dallas & Dandelion
  • Body Shop Cherry Lip Butter
  • Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Pink Fizz
  • Lancome Juicy Tube 
  • Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shade 9
  • Dior Rouge in shade 565
Seriously I'm so happy to have these back! I will do reviews on them soon! Can you tell I'm bubbling over with excitment! Tell me, Does your mother do this? Lose your stuff for ages!? Do you open old bags and realise theres like £100 worth of goodies in there? let me know!

Ta ta for now, I have lipstick to play with!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment