Monday 24 September 2012

cheer up darling it might never happen

Oh my gosh, I have so many posts about beauty and reviews but seriously, right now, this cat is the one. Look at it's little grumpy face! I'm not sure if it's edited but I'm begging nobody to ruin it for me, it's amazing. 
I saw this little guy and had to show my boyfriend and he thought the same thing as I did, it is me in cat form!
I'm a happy person but a grumpy one! I lose my temper quickly and pull a weird bulldog face when I don't get my own way and this is that face!! How amazing it is?
Aw, anyway, I got a few laughs out of it so hopefully you will too!
Sorry my blog is cat themed, complete accident!
I hope you're all well and I seriously will get my bum in gear and post something real!
Toodles!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment